D-D Ezeclean Calcium Remover.
EzeClean was developed to quickly and easily remove calcareous deposits from your saltwater equipment leaving it looking like new. This powdered material mixes easily with water to produce an acid solution that will remove thick hardened on calcium deposits which solutions like vinegar would not touch. Using the product will result in your equipment lasting a lot longer and run at optimal conditions.
Why D-D Ezeclean Calcium Remover.
EzeClean formula can be used anywhere where lime deposits have formed. Such as on aquarium equipment or in a domestic situation where hard tap water is present and causes problems.
The solution removes even the most stubborn lime deposits simply and effectively. Which means you do not need to waste your time scrubbing away at equipment.
Use EzeClean formula for cleaning the following.
- UV sterilisers.
- Calcium reactors.
- Old aquariums.
- White deposits off the body of kalkwasser stirrers to bring the function and appearance back to new.
- And much much more.
Dissolved Ezeclean in clean freshwater. Take 6 measuring spoons of EzeClean powder and dissolve it in ½ litre of water.
Stir the formula in a container with the water until the powder has dissolved. After a few minutes the solution is ready for use.
Immerse the calcified equipment in the solution for approximately 2 hours. After 2 hours take the equipment out of the solution and rinse it off thoroughly with clean water.
IMPORTANT: The media must never be added directly to the aquarium.
- Never add directly to the aquarium.
- Avoid breathing in the powder.
- In the event of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of luke warm water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Take care when using the solution. Avoid breathing in the powder.
- If irritation occurs seek medical attention.
For more information please visit D-D the Aquarium Solution